We care about our customers and communities, employees and shareholders. We create a culture of excellence, so place a strong emphasis on individual development to keep our people motivated and our business moving. We’re optimistic about the future. We ask our people to show a ‘can-do’ attitude and a commitment to continuous improvement, to demonstrate pride in our company and a passion for our work. We’re a meritocracy. We support and reward performance and improving expertise. We nurture those who strive to grow, who can identify opportunities, find solutions to problems and who can anticipate the future by seeing around corners. We’re low on politics and high on execution. If something needs doing, we roll up our sleeves and do it. We embrace change and look to innovate or deliver greater value to our customers. We’re collaborators, committed to supporting each other so that we can all grow together.
Working at Franchise World is an enthralling experience that fulfills you beyond your professional career. Work life balance is the core of our belief system. As a result, you get an entrepreneurial, mentally stimulating yet relaxed learning environment that sharpens your creative thinking, decision making and innovation.
Rich culture that encourages simple virtues and practices like open door policy, respect for everyone, constant learning and developing skills, internal and external customer satisfaction. At Evoke professionalism is a way of life, we strive for excellence in everything we do, and not to forget, have fun and celebrate the success as a team.
At Franchise World, flexibility is the key to our work culture. We practice flexible work timings, allow employees to pursue courses as part of learning and development. We allow you to set your own targets and share them with your leaders who are always there to help achieve your goals. Interested to join us, explore our current job openings.
Franchise World is known for being an employee friendly organization. We believe that employees are the greatest assets to the organization. We encourage our employees to provide their input and feedback to cultivate an employee friendly environment. The culture at evoke is built on the below values:
• We are a customer focused organization, where both external and internal customers are
• given the highest priority.
• We believe in empowering our employees, we encourage our employees to be innovative and take calculated risks.
• We believe in an open door policy, where communication between leaders and employees is encouraged, where leaders walk the talk and provide effective guidance to all employees.
• We are highly flexible and adaptive towards change, we encourage our employees to be innovative. We provide utmost importance to any suggestions given by our employees.
• Diversity is our key foundation and we encourage mutual respect for diversity and various ethnic cultures.
Each employee at Franchise World is treated as an important stakeholder and provided equal opportunity for their career growth. The team at Franchise Mart consistently thrives to excel in their work space and offer better solutions to its clients. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider our employees as our most valuable assets. We try our best to provide benefits to our employees by introducing various new initiatives.
Employees at Franchise World enjoy a higher degree of freedom along with lucrative benefits, some of the top benefits include:
Freedom of thought
At Franchise World, every employee has the freedom to voice new ideas, and also provided with an opportunity to implement them. Creativity is highly encouraged, which drives the employees to think out-of-the-World and allows them to implement innovative solutions.
Safety and Health
Employee safety and health is the first priority to Franchise World, we maintain a healthy work-life balance and maintain our work space with high standards.
We follow standard practice to evaluate employee performance and career development. Career growth is assured at Franchise World for the deserving candidate. We give the flexibility to employees to move across verticals as part of their career advancement in sync with the business requirement.
• Tax efficient compensation structure.
• Medical Insurance for employee and their family members.
• Meal vouchers for tax benefit.
• Regular trainings and certifications.
• Periodical career advancements.
• Unbiased Performance review mechanism.
• Rewards and recognitions.
• Best Employee engagement practices.