Search Business Opportunities
REAL ESTATE SUB
- Area Req
INR Rs. 10000 - 50 K
- Franchise Outlets
- RE/MAX is one of the World’s largest and most successful network of Real Estate Brokerage. We are in more than 100 Countries with more than 7000 Franchise Offices and more than 1,10,000 agents.
- We’re proud to be operating in 100+ countries across world consisting of 130+ regions. That’s how we are able to offer unprecedented levels of customer service and provide access to real estate resources not available anywhere else.
- When you choose RE/MAX you have the power and support of our worldwide network and the proof is in the results – Nobody in the world sells more Real Estate than RE/MAX.
- RE/MAX International Property Group was formed based on the deficiencies of the real estate industry. The fundamental deficiency being that, not all people operate at the same level of efficiency, yet are remunerated at the same percentage rate of commission.
- Simply put, it is a model designed by real estate people for real estate people, where agents can be in business for themselves but not by themselves.
- New Franchise Owners attend an initial training which covers every details of operating a RE/MAX franchise business in India. Content ranges from creating the right office environment to building and managing successful teams. Additional courses are offered throughout the year focusing on specific topics including IT, Marketing, Selling Skills, Basics of Real Estate, Budgeting Office Expenses, Leadership, Recruitment and Retention Techniques. Courses are run on a regular basis at RE/MAX India Head Quarters.
- Further advice and support on a number of different subjects ranging from recruitment to administration, e-marketing and referrals is available of all offices via The RE/MAX University which offers Training-On-Demand via "Mainstreet" our Propriety Intranet system. Traditional classroom sessions at the RE/MAX Global Education Center in Denver or video sessions via RSN - RE/MAX Satellite Network which beams 60 hours or programming each month via satellite to subscribing offices are also made available to offices world-wide.
Operations Commenced On
Franchising / Distribution Commenced On
INR Rs. 10000 - 50 K
Delhi,Haryana,Himachal Pradesh,Jammu and Kashmir,Punjab,Uttaranchal,Uttar Pradesh
West & Central State
Assam,Meghalaya,Mizoram,Tripura,Arunachal Pradesh,Manipur,Nagaland,West Bengal,Sikkim,Odisha
Kerala,Karnataka,Tamil Nadu,Andhra Pradesh,Telangana
Andaman and Nicobar,Pondicherry,Chandigarh,Lakshadweep,Daman and Diu
Anticipated percentage return on investment
Likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchise
Other investment requirements
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity
Floor area requirement
1500 - 2000Sq.ft
Preferred location of unit franchise outlet
Detailed operating manuals for franchisees
Franchisee training location
Is field assistance available for franchisee ?
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise
Current IT systems will be included in the franchise
Agreement & Term Details
Do you have a standard franchise agreement?
How long is the franchise term for?
Is the term renewable?